Help Improve Our APIs (by filling out this brief survey)

Eleni Castro

Dec 14, 2015, 8:38:02 AM12/14/15
to Dataverse Users Community
Dear Dataverse Community,

In order to assess how we can best improve our Dataverse APIs we would like to gather input from the community on how our APIs are currently used and what future API features or integrations would benefit dataverse admins, researchers, developers, librarians, archivists, and other interested stakeholders. Your thoughtful responses will help inform future features, and will be included in an upcoming paper on integrations with Dataverse.

Please fill out this brief survey by December 22 and feel free to contact me (eca...@fas.harvard.edu) if you have any questions.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Cheers,

Eleni

--

Eleni Castro
Research Coordinator, Data Curation and Outreach