TwoRavens and Explore Button

Sherry Lake

Mar 22, 2016, 4:44:03 PM3/22/16
to Dataverse Users Community
Thanks for the release of version 4.3.  We have upgraded our site.

I'm glad that this release included the enhancement: Allow hiding explore button when two ravens is not configured
(we are working on our TwoRavens install).

So we were successful in turning off the "Explore" button....

BUT, for ingested "tab" files there is still the option "Data Subset" in the download options which calls TwoRavens (which we haven't gotten to work yet). Shouldn't this be hidden too?

Thanks.
Sherry Lake

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Condon, Kevin M

Mar 22, 2016, 4:51:14 PM3/22/16
to Dataverse Users Community

Hi Sherry,

It's my understanding that Data Subset uses some code donated by the Two Ravens project but it is not dependent on it: it should function whether or not Two Ravens is configured. However, there is currently an issue with this: https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues/2586 it affects some files and not others.

Kevin

Philip Durbin

Mar 27, 2016, 5:51:00 PM3/27/16
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com