Disable DOI upload

Jurn van Mieghem

Apr 11, 2018, 12:52:53 PM4/11/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi all

For my research institute I am trying to setup a dataverse to store our large files on. However these files are currently not available to the outside world due to privacy regulations. So I already have the dataverse on a local server, however I can't find a way to disable the connection (which currently fails) with Ezid or DataCite. Is there a way to disable this request?

Thanks in advance.

Philip Durbin

Apr 11, 2018, 1:38:44 PM4/11/18
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jurn,

Can you please take a look at the "Make dataset DOI publication optional" issue at https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues/3652 and tell me if it captures the problem you're having? You'd be welcome to leave a comment on that issue if it does or create a new issue if it doesn't.

Thanks!

Phil

Jurn van Mieghem

Philip Durbin