Dataverse Community Meeting Agenda

danny...@g.harvard.edu

May 4, 2017, 1:51:07 PM5/4/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi everyone,

The agenda for #Dataverse2017 is set! Thanks to all of those who submitted proposals. Get ready for three days packed full of Dataverse presentations, activities, and community building! Learn more:

We're looking forward to seeing all of you. If you haven't registered yet, please do so soon:

Thanks,

The Dataverse Team

Vyacheslav Tikhonov

May 18, 2017, 10:35:15 AM5/18/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Danny,

Nice agenda! By the way, who is going to present "Cloud Dataverse on MS Azure"? This topic is very interesting for us as we're going to run Dataverse in Docker container on Google Cloud.

Best,
Slava

julian...@g.harvard.edu

Jun 9, 2017, 1:03:14 PM6/9/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Slava,

RC Carter will be presenting for that session. The agenda's been update a lot since mid-May. We won't be streaming or recording sessions this year, but we will be making slides and community notes available on the conference website.