2019 Dataverse Community Meeting #dataverse2019

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Nov 19, 2018, 4:05:25 PM11/19/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi everyone,

It's that time of the year! We're starting to get our Dataverse Community Meeting planning in gear for #dataverse2019.

We look forward to seeing everyone at Harvard University on June 19th, 20th, and 21th of 2019. We'll have a website with a "save the date" and some initial information up soon.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone!

- The Dataverse Team

Sherry Lake

Nov 19, 2018, 4:32:23 PM11/19/18
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Just checked the schedule. Might have to stay in town Friday, June 21 to see the World Champion Boston Red Sox.