Open Repositories 2018 Proposal & Submission Sections

Sherry Lake

Jan 9, 2018, 4:11:33 PM1/9/18
to Dataverse Users Community
I am still working on the 2 (to 4 page) panel proposal for our Dataverse Panel. But in addition to the proposal, there are other "things" needed for the submission (abstract, theme, audience, background, summary, .....).

I have finished the submission sections in the following document (except for a few places with ??? - question marks). Please edit (comment) here:

I am still working on the actual proposal. I need a paragraph from Steve (Australian Data Archive) and if Philip from @datverseNO would like to be on the panel, I need a paragraph from him too.

Oh, if anyone from Dataverse wants to include something about DataTags or other integrations with Harvard Medical in that presentation, I will graciously give up me speaking too (and I'll just be the moderator.... which is totally fine). And who from Dataverse will be on the panel??

This is going to be a great panel!!

Thanks.
Sherry Lake

Sherry Lake

Jan 11, 2018, 1:47:33 PM1/11/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Please review. Anyone can review and offer suggestions, not just the ones presenting.

Please review the submission information:

Please review the proposal:

The original document with talking points and other information is still up and editable:

Submission deadline in Monday Jan 15th, when I will be submitting so please add comments/suggestions/better wording... and IQSS-folk add content.

Thanks.
Sherry

Philipp at UiT

Jan 12, 2018, 11:49:16 AM1/12/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Sherry!

I have reviewed your proposal, and I also added a section on DataverseNO. Please let me know if you need any further information.

Best,
Philipp

Sherry Lake

Jan 17, 2018, 1:32:27 PM1/17/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Here's a copy of what was submitted on Monday as a proposal for Open Repositories 2018:

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Jan 17, 2018, 3:12:28 PM1/17/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Sherry, it looks great. Thanks for your leadership on this and thanks to all who participated in this proposal (and those who will participate in the panel if it gets accepted :))!

Philipp at UiT

Mar 1, 2018, 1:21:35 AM3/1/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Any news from the OR2018 committee about our proposal? I saw that conference registration is open now.
Best, Philipp

Sherry Lake

Mar 1, 2018, 8:44:18 AM3/1/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Nothing yet. On original timeline, submitters were to be notified by Feb 28. I'll wait until Friday and then send an email to ask.

--
Sherry