Upcoming APIs

Gustavo Durand

Feb 10, 2012, 2:25:21 PM2/10/12
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We are deep in the development for 3.0 and as you know one of the major new features we are adding is a new set of APIs for automated access. We thought we'd share what we have so far, so you could a) get a preview of what is coming, and b) point out if you notice anything that is missing.

Below are a couple of tables that summarize the new methods that will be available and what the output will be. I'm also attaching the current draft of the documentation that will be on thedata.org which describes in more detail on how to use these methods.

Please let us know what you think and if you have any questions / comments.

Thanks,
Gustavo

DVN3.0APIforSharingData.pdf