Tworavens Rapache hostname

Michel Bamouni

Mar 1, 2017, 10:36:51 AM3/1/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello,

I try to install tworavens for dataverse 4.5.1 following the steps describes in this documentation : http://guides.dataverse.org/en/4.5.1/installation/r-rapache-tworavens.html
I istall rapache and apache on the dataverse server.
At the step  "c. run the installer" of "2. Install the TwoRavens Application", for the setting "Apache host address", I don't know what I does give to installer script.
Is it the server FQDN or locahost or some thing else?

Thanks for your help

Michel

Don Sizemore

Mar 1, 2017, 1:51:12 PM3/1/17
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

If you're running Glassfish behind an Apache proxy and you're installing TwoRavens on the same machine, just give it the service name and port of your Apache proxy. In our case, for example, everything points back to

host dataverse.unc.edu
port 443
proto https

It is possible to install TwoRavens on another machine, though, and if you're doing so this option would allow you to point Dataverse to a standalone host.

I hope this helps?

Donald

Michel Bamouni

Mar 2, 2017, 11:35:40 AM3/2/17