After upgrading to 4.8.3, I am now seeing email notifications with the "To:" address in this format: "
Am thinking it was the upgrade that caused this?
Not sure which 4.8 release caused this as we upgraded to 4.8., then 4.8.1, then 4.8.2 ( we did 4.8.3 the following day - day after date stamp on the emails).
The time stamp on one of the emails is during a time I was testing 4.8.1. So not sure if it was 4.8 or 4.8.1 that caused the change in "To:" address. But it is still there in 4.8.3
Here's the headers before the 4.8 upgrade:
(Postfix) with ESMTP id CE5801DF36D for <s...@Virginia.EDU>; Fri, 29 Sep 2017
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 09:32:57 -0400
Subject: University of Virginia Dataverse: You have been assigned a role
Here's one from after upgrade:
(Postfix) with ESMTP id EDC1C1DF3AD for <s...@Virginia.EDU>; Wed, 3 Jan 2018
14:51:55 -0500 (EST)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:51:55 -0500
Subject: LibraData UVa's Scholarly Research Dataverse: Your dataset has been
I was looking back at other email notifications and found one from 11/21/17 from Harvard Demo which had a similar email look: "s...@virginia.edu
But I am not sure what DV release was on Harvard demo at that time.
I tried again today, with Demo, but have yet to get any email from demo-dataverse (which could be UVa's problem, strict SPAM filters).