how to access Rserver, Zelig, Accuracy, VGAM, R2html, etc?

Jaime Pinto

Aug 22, 2014, 3:31:40 PM8/22/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
I just installed the dvnextra packages, but can seem to find how to use them, or what the url may be.
I assumed there would be something at server:/zelig or server:/Zelig
Already restarted GlassFish.
Thanks for the help
Jaime

Philip Durbin

Sep 3, 2014, 10:22:15 PM9/3/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
This is changing in Dataverse 4.0 where TwoRavens is the bridge between Dataverse and Zelig: http://datascience.iq.harvard.edu/tworavens

Hope this helps,

Phil

Jaime Pinto

Sep 6, 2014, 5:03:19 PM9/6/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com, philip...@harvard.edu
It does
I'm new to dataverse, and the other packages, so that helps understand their relationship.
Thanks
---
Jaime

Philip Durbin

Sep 6, 2014, 5:34:45 PM9/6/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Sure! People who are installing DVN 3.x or Dataverse 4.0 for the first time have a lot of moving parts to think about. I've been providing Vagrant environments so people can simply type `vagrant up` and have a working system to poke around on:

- https://github.com/dvn/dvn-install-demo
- https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/blob/master/doc/Sphinx/source/Developers/tools.rst#vagrant

I hope people find them helpful. They're not for production use but rather to see how all the pieces fit together.

Phil