Dataverse Community Meeting 2019 - Call for Proposals

Derek Murphy

Mar 1, 2019, 1:41:43 PM3/1/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Presentation proposal submissions are now open for this year's Dataverse Community Meeting! If you would like to present at #dataverse2019, then please fill out our Proposal Form here.

The Dataverse Community Meeting 2019 will be held here at Harvard University on June 19, 20, and 21! Our theme this year is Supporting Sustainability and Growth. The conference welcomes researchers, librarians, developers and anyone interested in data sharing or building repositories to come together to discuss Dataverse and the state of the art in data management and sharing.