Is it possible to constrain OAI harvesting to a specific DVN subnetwork?

Joerg Messer

Apr 9, 2015, 5:38:57 PM4/9/15
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

Does anyone know whether it's possible to constrain an OAI harvest to a particular subnetwork in DVN (v3.6)?  We're running a consortial repository for a number of local universities and it would be useful if each could have their own OAI harvest.

//Joerg (UBC Library)

Ben Companjen

Apr 10, 2015, 5:53:37 AM4/10/15
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joerg,

It appears that a dynamic collection with query "dvNetworkId:1" shows the studies in the first subnetwork (when applied to the entire network). It should work for harvesting sets too.

I got the idea from the documentation at http://thedata.harvard.edu/guides/dataverse-user-main.html#manage-oai-harvesting-sets that shows "dvOwnerId:184" as an example to constrain the parent dataverse.

Groeten van Ben

Joerg Messer

From: Joerg Messer <joerg....@gmail.com>
Date: donderdag 9 april 2015 23:38