Asger Væring Larsen

Jan 28, 2013, 3:52:11 AM1/28/13
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I have tried to find out how dataverse defines ”activity”. Which activity data enables the software to make the five blue dots on the frontpage? When I look at the dataverses in my network, I don’t see any logic. The one with the most uploads is not the one with most activity…

https://www.data.kb.dk/dvn/

Anyone?

Kind regards,

Asger V Larsen

Condon, Kevin

Jan 28, 2013, 1:13:27 PM1/28/13
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
--

Asger,

Activity refers to download activity –relative to other dataverses, how often files or subsets of files have been downloaded. With that feature we were trying to give data users a sense of the most frequented dataverses. This feature will be going away in its current form with an upcoming redesign.

Regards,

Kevin