how to clearing dataset that have an error / page not found

Agus Sudiarto

Feb 17, 2017, 11:17:41 PM2/17/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Dear All Master..,

I have DV v4.6 that installed in my server .
I have a problem in dataset .
the dataset that filled by user had an error called Page Not Found ...
how i suppose to clear that dataset in the list
Thanks in advanced

Regards,

Agus Sudiarto
Error_dataset2.png

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Feb 21, 2017, 1:08:29 PM2/21/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi there - this is probably something that's specific to your setup of the application. Can you please trigger this error again, and then send on your server.log to sup...@dataverse.org with a reference to this post? We'll be able to provide better assistance there.

Thanks,

Danny
Message has been deleted

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Feb 23, 2017, 4:42:14 PM2/23/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Agus, thanks for attaching server.log. We'll take a look.

FYI, I deleted the post out of an abundance of caution, but it didn't appear that there was anything sensitive in the log.

More soon,

Danny