Community Call July 25, 2023 : External Tools presentation from INRAE

Erwan Beguin

Jul 10, 2023, 3:20:54 AM7/10/23
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello all,

I am a developper for the french environment and agriculture institute INRAE.

For the Recherche Data Gouv (RDG) and  the european EOSC-Pillar project, we developed custom connectors between Dataverse and several research tools such as JupyterHub and D4science.

These connectors use the Dataverse External Tools feature as well as the Dataverse API. They are lightweight, easily deployable and customisable on any Dataverse instance.

We would like to show to the Dataverse Community these connectors during the 25th of July Community Call during a 15min demonstration. We would demonstrate our proof of concept currently being use on our Dataverse test instance, make a quick tech overview and answer any question for the Community.

Is that presentation possible on this Community Call?

Best Regards,

Erwan Béguin
INRAE Toulouse - DiPSO

Philip Durbin

Jul 10, 2023, 2:03:23 PM7/10/23
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erwan,

Absolutely! I just put you on the agenda for July 25th! https://dataverse.org/community-calls

Can't wait! Thanks!

Phil

Philip Durbin

Jul 24, 2023, 3:00:56 PM7/24/23
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder about this! See you all tomorrow! To join: https://dataverse.org/community-calls

Philip Durbin

Jul 25, 2023, 11:43:54 AM7/25/23
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Erwan, for a fantastic presentation!

It's now available on DataverseTV: https://dataverse.org/dataversetv

Sorry for the barking dogs! They finally fell asleep (see attached).

Thanks,

Phil
dog-tired.jpg