Looking for Timestamped Text Datasets

Karan Saxena

Dec 11, 2017, 4:45:02 AM12/11/17
to Dataverse Users Community
[Please let me know if this post shouldn't belong to this group and I shall take it down. Thanks.]

Hi All,
I am trying to study how (English) language has evolved over time, and I am looking for some timestamped text data for the same.
I know of the Annotated English Gigaword but I am looking for something which spans more time period. I don't necessarily need a lot of text for each time-stamp - a line or two for each time-stamp would suffice.

Thaks a lot.

Philip Durbin

Dec 11, 2017, 7:02:16 AM12/11/17
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com