Needing help to install Dataverse using docker

Alexandre Abreu

Mar 20, 2020, 4:18:37 PM3/20/20
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello guys.

I'm trying to install Dataverse by using Docker, and following this tutorial https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse-docker
After build project and use docker-compose up -d, I get the following rror message

Cannot start service solr: b'OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused "exec: \\"/entrypoint.sh\\": permission denied": unknown'

can anyone help me please?

thanks in advance :)

Danny Brooke

Mar 23, 2020, 10:21:08 AM3/23/20
to Dataverse Users Community
Hey Alexandre,

Dataverse-docker is a community supported effort and a few of the maintainers are active on this list, so I hope you'll receive an answer soon. You may also want to try to raising an issue in the github repository.

Thanks,

Danny