Next GDCC Sensitive Data IG Meeting: June 24, 2024

Katie Mika

May 22, 2024, 3:07:43 PMMay 22
to Dataverse Users Community

Greetings from the Sensitive Data IG steering committee,

We are excited to announce our next meeting will be Monday, June 24, 2024 at 1pm US EDT (5pm UTC), and our topic will be Globus implementation and ideas. Deirdre Kirmis, System Architect for Arizona State University Library will be joining to discuss ASU's strategy for implementing Globus in their repository. After a brief presentation, we'll pivot to a discussion about how (and whether??) Globus might be leveraged to support sensitive data.

The Zoom call information is below, and a calendar invite (.ics) is attachedWe’ll send a google doc agenda that we can use for taking notes a few days before the meeting.

We hope to see you there or join the conversation on our Dataverse Community Slack channel at https://join.slack.com/t/dataversecommunity/shared_invite/zt-2je3aktk4-05sbQ_A0w~EB4BcMv3ymtg, and #ig-sensitivedata is an open channel.

Looking forward to sharing, learning, and discussing sensitive data!

All the best,

Amber Leahy

Sebastian Karcher

Cheryl Thompson

Katie Mika

--

Katie Mika is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom meeting
https://harvard.zoom.us/j/97859236776?pwd=aDBsRzVpU3NMN3dpdXVMTGJHZ0k1QT09

Password: 514027

Join by telephone (use any number to dial in)
        +1 646 931 3860
        +1 929 436 2866
        +1 301 715 8592
        +1 305 224 1968
        +1 309 205 3325
        +1 312 626 6799
        +1 669 444 9171
        +1 669 900 6833
        +1 689 278 1000
        +1 719 359 4580
        +1 253 205 0468
        +1 253 215 8782
        +1 346 248 7799
        +1 360 209 5623
        +1 386 347 5053
        +1 507 473 4847
        +1 564 217 2000

International numbers available: https://harvard.zoom.us/u/aCWecaLH

One tap mobile: +16469313860,,97859236776# US

Join by SIP conference room system
Meeting ID: 978 5923 6776
978592367...@zoomcrc.com

GDCC Sensitive Data IG Meeting - June .ics

Amber Leahey

Jun 19, 2024, 11:54:22 AMJun 19
to Dataverse Users Community
Bumping this up ------ :)

Katie Mika

Jun 21, 2024, 11:09:48 AMJun 21
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi all! Just one final reminder that the next Sensitive Data IG meeting will be happening at 1pm EDT/5pm UTC this coming Monday (6/24) here: https://harvard.zoom.us/j/97859236776?pwd=aDBsRzVpU3NMN3dpdXVMTGJHZ0k1QT09

Have a great weekend and see you next week!
Katie