Having issue while multiply int and float

Mohit Khanna

Feb 1, 2018, 4:32:16 AM2/1/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi,

I am facing issue while i try to multiply units price and product quantity

Unit is INT and product quantity is float

I am using below code

out1 += in1
out1.units = fields.units
out1.TotalAmount = fields.product_price * in1.units

TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'float' and 'com.lavastorm.brain.nodes.jython.util.PyNull' Error executing "ProcessRecords" at line "6"

I dont know what is causing this

Philip Durbin

Feb 1, 2018, 6:59:30 AM2/1/18
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohit,

Seeing "com.lavastorm" in that error indicates that you are probably working with the *other* software that recently sprung up that also uses the name "Dataverse". A member of our community pointed out the Lavastorm software over at https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dataverse-community/8hVghFrdNTQ/j4Pt9X5GBAAJ

Thanks,

Phil