Disappearance of applications/dataverse-4.5.1 directory after deploy

Sherry Lake

Mar 14, 2017, 4:27:24 PM3/14/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Has anyone seen the directory:

/usr/local/glassfish4/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/dataverse-4.5.1

disappear after deploy?

Not sure how/why, but the above directory is not on our server. The app (dataverse) shows as present, but the physical directory and associated files and sub-directories in "dataverse" are gone. There are two files in the applications directory, just not "dataverse-4.5.1".

Tim, our system admin would like to have a conference call tomorrow (Weds) or email, if IQSS is closed. Here's Tim's email:   ts...@eservices.virginia.edu

Is anyone available to help us out?

Thanks.

Philip Durbin

Mar 14, 2017, 9:49:32 PM3/14/17
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, I feel like maybe I've seen this on my laptop before but most of the time I don't pay attention because Dataverse still seems to work fine either way. I guess I'm not sure if it's normal to have the "dataverse-4.5.1" directory on disk or not after deployment. Your Dataverse installation seems to be up right now. I hope this means you fixed it. :)

If you're still having trouble, you're welcome to email sup...@dataverse.org . Or maybe someone on this list can chime in with advice. I'm not sure what your symptoms are.

Phil