Curation Labels in DataverseNO

Philipp Conzett

Apr 20, 2023, 1:22:24 AM4/20/23
to Dataverse Users Community
In DataverseNO, we've just started using Curation Labels. A dedicated page in our Curation Guide gives an overview of the setup we are testing. Unfortunately, you won't be able to see any results when clicking the search URLs because this requires curator log-in. But I guess the search URLs can easily be adopted by replacing the alias of the (sub-)dataverse. Here's an example based on curation status 10 for datasets in the UiT collection of DataverseNO:

https://dataverse.no/dataverse/uit?q=(publicationStatus:"Draft"+AND+publicationStatus:"Unpublished"+AND+publicationStatus:"In Review")+AND+externalStatus:"In Double Blind Review"&types=datasets&sort=dateSort&order=desc&page=1

To make this work in your setting, you'll need to replace "uit" with the (sub-)dataverse alias in your installation, and possibly the name of the Curation Label (e.g. "In Double Blind Review").

Any feedback is welcome.

Best, Philipp

Philip Durbin

Apr 24, 2023, 2:53:22 PM4/24/23