Update dataverse general informations using native api

Michel Bamouni

Feb 15, 2018, 3:28:22 AM2/15/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello,

I am using dataverse 4.5.1 and I want to update dataverse general informations usinh the native api.
In documentation http://guides.dataverse.org/en/4.5.1/api/native-api.html, I don't how I can do this.

Best regards,

Michel

Philip Durbin

Feb 15, 2018, 7:03:07 AM2/15/18
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, there is no API endpoint to edit genera information for dataverse. The API is "create only" and doesn't support editing. It should. Can you (or anyone else who's interested in this) please create a GitHub issue for this? Thanks. Here's a link: https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues/new

Thanks,

Phil

Michel Bamouni

Feb 16, 2018, 8:36:08 AM2/16/18