Greyed out 'Publish' button

Jason Todd

Apr 16, 2015, 3:13:10 PM4/16/15
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
I added my first dataset to my Dataverse today, but I can't publish it. The 'Publish' button is greyed out. What am I missing, and what must I do to publish? (Creating a Dataverse and posting data is a requirement for a class project.)

Eleni Castro

Apr 16, 2015, 6:13:03 PM4/16/15
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jason,

Would you please email us the link to your Dataverse / Dataset to sup...@dataverse.org so we can look into it? It sounds like a tabular file that did not complete uploading but without seeing the dataset its difficult to say for sure.

Thanks,
Eleni

--
Eleni Castro
Research Coordinator, Data Science, IQSS

On Apr 16, 2015 3:13 PM, "Jason Todd" <jason...@gmail.com> wrote:
I added my first dataset to my Dataverse today, but I can't publish it. The 'Publish' button is greyed out. What am I missing, and what must I do to publish? (Creating a Dataverse and posting data is a requirement for a class project.)

Jason Todd

Apr 17, 2015, 9:13:51 AM4/17/15
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eleni:

I believe that is exactly what occurred. I went back several hours later and was able to publish the dataset. There were some error messages with the tabular files, but I'm not so bothered by that.

Thanks for you your help.

Jason

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 6:13:03 PM UTC-4, Eleni Castro wrote:

Hi Jason,

Would you please email us the link to your Dataverse / Dataset to sup...@dataverse.org so we can look into it? It sounds like a tabular file that did not complete uploading but without seeing the dataset its difficult to say for sure.

Thanks,
Eleni

--
Eleni Castro
Research Coordinator, Data Science, IQSS
Harvard University
eca...@fas.harvard.edu

On Apr 16, 2015 3:13 PM, "Jason Todd" <jason...@gmail.com> wrote:
I added my first dataset to my Dataverse today, but I can't publish it. The 'Publish' button is greyed out. What am I missing, and what must I do to publish? (Creating a Dataverse and posting data is a requirement for a class project.)

Eleni Castro

Apr 17, 2015, 10:47:27 AM4/17/15
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,

Really glad to hear it worked out ok. Please let us know if we can assist any further.

Have a great weekend!

Eleni