Help make DCM 2018 even better with a quick survey

julian...@g.harvard.edu

Jun 28, 2017, 12:35:56 PM6/28/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi everyone!

We'd like to gather your feedback about this year's Dataverse Community Meeting. We emailed a quick survey to everyone who signed up for the meeting through Eventbrite, so if you've already completed it, thanks!

If you haven't seen it or haven't a chance, please take a look. It'll take a few minutes, and helps us make the meeting even better next year:

Thanks!
Julian

Philipp at UiT

Jun 29, 2017, 2:14:51 PM6/29/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Julian!

Will DCM 2018 be at Harvard around the same time as this year's meeting?

Best,
Philipp

julian...@g.harvard.edu

Jun 30, 2017, 12:54:08 PM6/30/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hey Philipp!

Thanks for asking! We'll definitely post about it as soon as we have plans set for next year.

Best,
Julian

Steven McEachern

Jun 30, 2017, 9:34:43 PM6/30/17
to Dataverse Users Community
It would be good to think about aligning the date for the 2018 meeting with related conferences around that time. Particularly for those of us outside North America, it makes participation more likely.

At the moment we have coming around that time:
- IASSIST May 29-June 1, Montreal - http://www.iassistdata.org/conferences
- Open Repositories June 4-7 Montana - http://www.or2018.net

So for example if you went for the week of the 11th of June, international folks would be able to line up the three conferences together (certainly we would be keen here at ADA!!).

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Jul 5, 2017, 10:57:16 AM7/5/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Steve - thanks for making sure this is on our radar. We'll figure this out soon. Maybe we could all rent a big tour bus? :)