Community Meeting: Questions on Dataverse and CoreTrustSeal?

Sebastian Karcher

Apr 28, 2020, 3:18:18 PM4/28/20
to Dataverse Users Community
One of the sessions we're preparing for the DV Community Meeting is on Dataverse and CoreTrustSeal certification. We know that many people are thinking about this and are at various stages in the certification process and will have all sorts of questions -- rather than assume, we'd like to collect them before the meeting.
There's no limit to the number of questions you get to ask -- both big lofty questions and small technial inquiries welcome!

Philipp at UiT

Jun 2, 2020, 6:29:10 AM6/2/20
to Dataverse Users Community
We are still interested in your CoreTrustSeal-related questions. Please add them to the Google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s28bS6FTzE_3GN152SiaSafxNg3qfBjljuWT9dczDLg/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Best, Philipp