English as default language for my dataverse

Michel Bamouni

Sep 27, 2019, 7:23:35 AM9/27/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi every body,

We use dataverse 4.10.1 and we are set up english and french as languages for the setting ":Languages".
We want that when  a suer acces to our dataverse, the default language is "english" even if the browser language is french?

I don't see how do setup a default language in the dataverse documentation.

Does some one knows if that is possible?

Best regards,

Michel

Philip Durbin

Sep 27, 2019, 7:48:25 AM9/27/19
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michel,

The short answer is "I don't know, I don't think so, please open an issue at https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues ". :)

Thanks,

Phil

Michel Bamouni

Sep 27, 2019, 4:55:22 PM9/27/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Philip,

Thanks for answer. I ask my question to internationalization.

Best regards,

Michel