How to replace default hdl:TEST/ with our handle.net prefix

ofu...@gmail.com

May 16, 2014, 8:58:59 AM5/16/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Handle system is installed and configured.
Sql command  insert into handleprefix  (prefix)  values ('our handle.net prefix'); is executed.

hdl:TEST/xxx is generated  when a new study is created.  How can I replace in the system hdl:TEST/  with hdl:(our prefix)/xxx?

Thanks in advance.

Ofuuzo

ofu...@gmail.com

May 16, 2014, 9:31:13 AM5/16/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
I mean replacing those studies already registered.

Ofuuzo

Condon, Kevin

May 19, 2014, 3:55:16 PM5/19/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

You need to update the authority field in the vdcnetwork table where id=0.