Problem with generating DC via Export Metadata for datasets with HDL

ofu...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 9:58:24 AM1/16/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi,
This is what we get when we generate Dublin Core via Export Metadata for datasets with handle,

dataverseDC.jpg

I have looked at  termsofuseandaccess table and all the values under "license" have CCO, but they are not generated.

licensedataverseDC.png

I have cleared and re-indexed our dataverse and this did not help. Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Obi

Philip Durbin

Jan 16, 2019, 10:31:45 AM1/16/19
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Obi,

This HDL dataset doesn't seem to be affected: https://dataverse.no/dataset.xhtml?persistentId=hdl:10037.1/10303

I mean that under "Terms" it says 'CC0 - "Public Domain Dedication" ' and when I export it as Dublin Core it says "<dcterms:license>CC0</dcterms:license>".

Can you please link to a dataset that shows the problem?

Thanks!

Phil

ofu...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 11:14:00 AM1/16/19
to Dataverse Users Community

Philip Durbin

Jan 16, 2019, 11:40:24 AM1/16/19
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Sure enough. How strange. Obi, can you please create an issue for this at https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues ?

Handle users, is anyone else seeing this? I clicked around a couple Handle datasets in Harvard Dataverse but couldn't find any that have this problem. I'm not sure what's going on.

Thanks,

Phil