Dataverse name updates

August Muench

Oct 20, 2011, 10:33:44 AM10/20/11
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

I updated the Dataverse name for one of the projects for theastrodata prototype: http://dvn.theastrodata.org/dvn/dv/voqso

(I did so bc the Table of dataverses is fixed width and my original and new version are too long causing the table element to wrap.  but that is not my question).

My question is about the propagation of the revised Dataverse name. The name was not updated on the studies listing page -- see the studies tabulations where its title does not match the dataverse title.

Best,

 - gus

Condon, Kevin

Oct 20, 2011, 11:21:29 AM10/20/11
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

Gus,

The name you refer to is the name of the root collection which, by default, is the same name as the dataverse when initially created. If the dataverse name changes, it does not automatically change this name so you will need to change it manually.
To change the name of the root collection, browse to the dataverse in question, choose Options, Manage Collections, then click on the collection name you want to change. Save your changes and it should be all set.

Kevin

August Muench

Oct 20, 2011, 11:48:59 AM10/20/11
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com