Dataverse 2019 presentations and notes

Alexander Jerabek

Jun 27, 2019, 4:08:14 PM6/27/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi,

Is there a top level Google doc with a list of all the communal notes taken during the meeting?

And will the presentations be made available? There was a lot of useful stuff during those three days that I'd like to share with my colleagues.

Thanks,
Sacha

Sherry Lake

Jun 27, 2019, 4:21:20 PM6/27/19
to Dataverse Users Community
There was a top-level google doc folder that had notes for each day, but the permissions have changed.

Danny.... I can't access any of the Dataverse Community Docs now.

--
Sherry Lake
UVA

Brooke, Danny

Jun 27, 2019, 4:51:16 PM6/27/19
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, sorry about the notes issue. I noticed this late yesterday afternoon. There was an accidental change to the notes that turned them to Word documents and restricted access. I'll get them back to Google Docs format and opened back up ASAP, hopefully this afternoon.

Regarding the presentations, they should all be available at https://osf.io/h8yjw/files/, which is linked from https://projects.iq.harvard.edu/dcm2019/agenda. Let me know if any are missing.

- Danny

Alexander Jerabek

Jun 27, 2019, 4:55:00 PM6/27/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi,

That's great! Thanks Danny!

Sacha

Danny Brooke

Jun 27, 2019, 5:42:44 PM6/27/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi everyone,

Sorry again for the notes issue. The notes should be restored now. This was a bit of a tedious process, and in the interest of not having to do it again, I've set them to "View Only." The link is:

bit.ly/dataverse2019

or, directly:

- Danny