Bulk release of studies

Joerg Messer

May 8, 2013, 8:07:00 PM5/8/13
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I was wondering if it's possible to bulk release studies after a bulk upload.  We're loading about 1500 studies and would like to release them without having to manual tweak each one.  Is this possible in DVN?  If not, might there be an sql update that achieves the same thing?  I'm running DVN v3.4.

//Joerg Messer (UBC)

esotiri

May 9, 2013, 2:12:44 PM5/9/13
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joerg,

I am sorry but currently we do not have a batch release utility, although might be adding it in the future.
Yes, it should be possible to achieve what you need with an SQL update, but to assist you further with that I will need to run the request by our developers and they might have additional questions for you.

Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

thanks
elda

Joerg Messer

May 9, 2013, 2:57:10 PM5/9/13
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elda,

Thanks for your comments.  This type of capability would be very useful especially during the initial migration to DVN.  Ciao.

//Joerg