Translation / Internationalization

Emiliano Marmonti

Nov 27, 2014, 11:51:39 PM11/27/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi people

I've installed the stable 3.6.2 version over a MacOSx and it's seems to be working (with some observations about the AJAX upload as I've exposed in the question referred). I'm guessing about the translation of the messages. I don't know if start working using the developer instructions, download the netbeans + glassfish package for this version or wait to the 4.0 version.

I've seen that the Fudan University

Has all the messages translated. It seems to be the 4.0 beta version, isn't it? Are there some basic instructions to deploy this beta version? For instance to install glassfish4, maven, compile, create or modify domain1, etc.

Thanks in advance
Emiliano