Harvester is getting 500 Server Errors when trying to harvest metadata from Dataverse repository

Philipp Conzett

Jun 3, 2023, 1:20:30 AM6/3/23
to Dataverse Users Community
We have been approached by B2FIND, who harvests metadata from DataverseNO. They are getting 500 Server Errors when trying to harvest metadata from our repository. We haven't been able to figure out the reason for these errors. Do other Dataverse installations have similar issues?

Best, Philipp

Dorothea Iglezakis

Jun 6, 2023, 4:47:38 AM6/6/23
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Philipp,

we had similar problems when we changed one of the metadata fields (Series) of the citation metadata block from single to multiple, resulting in a break of the dc_openaire export.

But actually, the B2FIND export works well (using Dataverse 5.12.1)

Best,

Doro