KU Leuven’s review dashboard now in open-source!

Dieuwertje Bloemen

Jun 28, 2024, 6:03:15 AM (8 days ago) Jun 28
to Dataverse Users Community

Hi everyone,

We’re excited to share that KU Leuven’s review dashboard made by our colleague Ozgur Karadeniz, which tracks Dataset reviews and semi-automates feedback generation is now available in open-source for you to use: https://github.com/libis/rdm-review-dashboard

If you don’t know what this dashboard is, you can view this one-minute screen-recording I made of our pilot environment to get a better idea: https://kuleuven.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/KU+Leuven+Review+DashboardA+screen+recording/1_fuuts6ic

If you want to know more about the dashboard, you can always contact us at r...@kuleuven.be or by responding to this post. If you’re encountering issues with the code, feel free to add an issue in the GitHub repository.

Kind regards,

Dieuwertje & Ozgur

Philipp Conzett

Jun 28, 2024, 7:51:40 AM (8 days ago) Jun 28
to Dataverse Users Community

Hi Dieuwertje & Ozgur,

Thanks for this heads-up and for turning your review dashboard open-source! This looks very interesting. It'd be nice if you could present the tool on a Dataverse community call.

Best,
Philipp

Dieuwertje Bloemen

Jul 1, 2024, 8:43:12 AM (5 days ago) Jul 1
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Philipp,

We're definitely up for presenting it in a community call. Though as far as I know, the calls' agendas are pretty well-filled up until October or so. So maybe somewhere after that. But we're always open to it :).

Kind regards,
Dieuwertje