Blank dataverse page displayed

ofu...@gmail.com

May 13, 2014, 5:45:21 PM5/13/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

Hei,

We did some customization of header and footer of a dataverse. We now get a blank page displayed when we view /browse the dataverse page. Where are  the values of the custom banner and footer html/stylesheet  stored in the database? I mean the db table name or the file name.

Thanks in advance.

Ofuuzo

Condon, Kevin

May 13, 2014, 5:50:43 PM5/13/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

You can temporarily disable customization on a per session basis by adding ?disableCustomization=true to your dataverse url.

Kevin

ofu...@gmail.com

May 14, 2014, 7:25:10 AM5/14/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com