Repository survey by the Scientific Council of the European Research Council (ERC)

Philipp at UiT

Aug 17, 2022, 6:29:42 AM8/17/22
to Dataverse Users Community
The Scientific Council of the European Research Council (ERC) has convened an expert group in order to review the landscape of research data and publication repositories and to establish to what degree repositories fulfil the requirements outlined in the Horizon Europe Model Grant Agreement used for ERC grants.

TROLLing is one of the repositories which was invited to participate in this survey. I'd like to share a screenshot of one of the questions about metadata fields. Maybe this can be useful information for the further development of the Dataverse software.

Best,
Philipp

ERC_survey_2022_screenshot_metadata_fields.png

Julian Gautier

Aug 17, 2022, 11:08:28 AM8/17/22
to Dataverse Users Community
Thanks for sharing! It'll be good to see what they share from the survey.

Philipp Conzett

Dec 20, 2023, 6:06:18 AM12/20/23
to Dataverse Users Community

The European Research Council (ECR) is now running a follow up survey. I've created a GitHub issue with a request for support for full compliance with the ECR requirements. I guess this is of high importance for all European Dataverse installations.

Best, Philipp