pyDataverse on Debian

Jan Range

Jun 10, 2024, 12:50:37 PMJun 10
to Dataverse Users Community
Dear Dataverse Community,

We are delighted to announce that pyDataverse has been added to Debian! You can access details about this package on the following page:

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pydataverse

Eventually, this should mean that pyDataverse is added to Ubuntu as well.

Interested in Python and Dataverse?

We have formed a pyDataverse Working Group to exchange ideas and collaborate on the project. The group meets bi-weekly for this purpose, and you are welcome to join us by clicking the following WebEx meeting link. For a list of all the scheduled dates, please refer to the Dataverse Community calendar.

Visit https://py.gdcc.io to learn more about our working group.

All the best,
The pyDataverse WG