How to get issue status

Michel Bamouni

Mar 8, 2017, 8:12:40 AM3/8/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello,

After writing email to dataverse support, I receive an email that tell me that an issue is added to dataverse issues tracking but when trying to access the issue, it's ask me a login/user password.
So my question is how can I see the status of my issue?

Best regards

Michel

Philip Durbin

Mar 8, 2017, 9:48:18 AM3/8/17
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
After you email sup...@dataverse.org you should receive an email with a ticket number. (Let's calls these support "tickets" rather than GitHub "issues".) In your case, the ticket number appears to be 247397.

You should be able to reply to that email and ask for a status update. While you are writing, you can also ask for a password so that you can log in to https://help.hmdc.harvard.edu to see a dashboard of tickets you have opened and their status.

I hope this helps!

Phil

Michel Bamouni

Mar 8, 2017, 10:05:02 AM3/8/17