No preview link or thumbnail generated for uploaded PDF file

Venkatachalam Kannadasan

Jun 9, 2016, 2:02:40 AM6/9/16
to Dataverse Users Community
I have uploaded a PDF file to the dataverse and there is no thumbnail generated for the PDF file. I found the following database setting dataverse.dataAccess.thumbnail.pdf.limit but not sure of the possible values to set for this option.

Can you please let me know whether should the thumbnail be generated automatically or there must be a database setting with some values to generate it. If so can you please advise what value should I set?

Thanks

Venkatachalam Kannadasan

Jun 9, 2016, 2:05:04 AM6/9/16
to Dataverse Users Community
Sorry its not database settings, its JVM options.

Thanks and Regards
Venki