Job Post: Research Data Curator at Arizona State University Library

Matthew Harp

May 19, 2022, 12:35:25 PM5/19/22
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Dataverse Community,

I am pleased to announce that our research data curator position is live, and this person will be working along with our ASU Dataverse team and me!

ASU Library is recruiting a Research Data Curator to join a newly formed unit dedicated to open science and scholarly communication within the Engagement and Learning Services Directorate and who will report to the unit head. As a new position within this new unit, this is a great opportunity for an early career professional interested in developing skills and expertise in this area and contributing to the planning and growth of this team.

This position is responsible for overseeing research data publication workflows and working with researchers to provide guidance and support with related data publication issues. The Research Data Curator will focus on indigenous data sovereignty and work closely with the Labriola National American Indian Data Center at ASU Library to build relationships with indigenous communities related to our work at ASU.

This is a continuing appointment track Academic Professional position; Assistant/Associate Librarian, and salary dependent upon experience. Early career professionals are encouraged to apply.

Full details and the application are at: https://apply.interfolio.com/106957

The application deadline Is July 6, 2022.

Questions can be sent to our Interim Head of Scholarly Communication, Anali Perry, at: Anali...@asu.edu

Apologies for the cross-posts, and please share.

Thank you!

Matthew Harp
Research Data Services and Outreach Librarian
Scholarly Communications, ASU Library
Arizona State University

ORCID: 0000-0001-6136-851X
Pronouns: he/his/him

I acknowledge that Arizona State University is built upon the traditional homelands of the Akimel O'odham and Pee-Posh peoples.

Matthew Harp

Jun 28, 2022, 12:55:43 PM6/28/22
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi All,

One last reminder, as our first application deadline of July 6 approaches: ASU Library is recruiting a Research Data Curator to join a newly formed unit dedicated to open science and scholarly communication within the Engagement and Learning Services Directorate and who will report to the unit head Anali Perry. As a new position within this new unit, this is an excellent opportunity for an early career professional interested in developing skills and expertise in this area and contributing to the planning and growth of this team.

This position oversees research data publication workflows and works with researchers to provide guidance and support related data publication issues. The Research Data Curator will focus on indigenous data sovereignty and will work closely with the Labriola National American Indian Data Center at ASU Library to build relationships with indigenous communities related to our work at ASU.

For a more detailed position description and instructions on how to apply, please see the full posting at: https://apply.interfolio.com/106957. For questions about the position, contact our unit head Anali Perry at Anali...@asu.edu.

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6136-851X