Create local users

Bob Rice

Jul 10, 2024, 3:09:11 PM (12 days ago) Jul 10
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi all,

Our default login is set to shib and we have "sign up" turned off and we would like to add accounts for users outside of our organization.

I've read about the use of ORCID, GitHub, and Google, but I don't think that's what we are looking for.

Is it possible to create local users in v5.13?  If so, could you share the commands for this please?

Thank you,
Bob

Don Sizemore

Jul 10, 2024, 3:13:47 PM (12 days ago) Jul 10
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Take a look at https://guides.dataverse.org/en/latest/api/native-api.html#create-a-builtin-user
?

Thank you,
Don

Rice, Robert

Jul 10, 2024, 3:21:27 PM (12 days ago) Jul 10
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Don.

I promise that I looked everywhere before asking.

Best,
Bob
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Dataverse Users Community" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dataverse-community/CAPfMOawQEyCBo1PmrnPYNBcHxPZmn8Z6gWJ9N1CaVpNjasg8Ag%40mail.gmail.com.