DataCite DOI Service Providers focus group

Philipp at UiT

Apr 30, 2020, 11:41:24 PM4/30/20
to Dataverse Users Community
Copy paste from the DataCite Newsletter April 2020:

Several of our members use external platforms for DOI registration. DataCite wants to optimize the way we work with these platforms and is therefore starting a Service Providers focus group in May. If you are a service provider or work with a service provider that you think should join this group, please contact us at sup...@datacite.org.

Maybe someone representing Dataverse should join this group?

Best, Philipp

Crosas, Mercè

May 1, 2020, 9:40:20 AM5/1/20
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Philipp,

Thanks for sharing this. Some of us (Jon Crabtree, Danny Brooke, and me) are meeting next week with DataCite to learn more about this. Yes, if it makes sense for us, we should have Dataverse represented in the group. More soon ...

Merce

--
Mercè Crosas, Ph.D.
University Research Data Management Officer

Philipp at UiT