February Dataverse UX Research Cycle - Seeking Participants!

Derek Murphy

Feb 2, 2017, 5:06:09 PM2/2/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Dataverse community,

The Dataverse Usability Team is currently preparing for our February 2017 user research cycle. Between 2/15 and 2/22 we will be conducting remote usability testing sessions, and we'd like to get YOU involved!

The test is about an hour or less in length. During the test, we will connect with you over a GoToMeeting call and have you try out some of Dataverse's upcoming features while we observe via screen sharing and ask for your opinions. Your participation will help us make Dataverse easier and more enjoyable to use.

If this is of interest to you, then please sign up using our recruitment form: https://goo.gl/forms/Ip0sXtZZZ3dkHSmW2

If you like, please forward this request to others in your network. Our only requirement is that participants are data repository users.

Thank you!

Derek Murphy
Usability Researcher, IQSS
Harvard University