COUNTER compliant statistics

瀏覽次數:29 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alan Darnell

未讀,
2016年1月29日 下午2:37:422016/1/29
收件者:Dataverse Users Community
Ran across this information from JISC about creating COUNTER compliant statistics related to data downloading.

I have not looked at the usage statistics that are available from Dataverse, but imagine that this will become more important to demonstrate the scope of data reuse in relation to new funder requirements for data preservation.

Philip Durbin

未讀,
2016年1月29日 下午2:40:342016/1/29
收件者:dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Interesting. It's been quite a while since anyone asked about COUNTER, but here's the issue tracking it: https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues/568

Mercè Crosas

未讀,
2016年1月29日 下午2:59:462016/1/29
收件者:dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for bringing this up, Alan. We'll research it and see in what way we could make the Dataverse download metrics compliant with COUNTER.

A related feature we are considering is to integrate with Altmetrics for counting citation to a dataset (http://www.altmetric.com/) - it's relatively straightforward to add this to Dataverse.

Best,
Merce

Mercè Crosas, Ph.D.
Chief Data Science and Technology Officer, IQSS
Harvard University

Castro, Eleni

未讀,
2016年1月30日 上午10:01:072016/1/30
收件者:dataverse...@googlegroups.com
I also wanted to add that since COUNTER and Altmetric handle very different kinds of metrics (downloads vs social media mentions) I created a new github issue to keep track of the Altmetric work https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues/2899
Please let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

Cheers
Eleni

回覆所有人
回覆作者