Dataverse New Year Survey: Help us prioritize development for 2018!

Derek Murphy

Jan 17, 2018, 11:29:15 AM1/17/18
to Dataverse Users Community
The IQSS Dataverse Team, aided by User Experience Research Intern Haitong Ye, have put together a survey to get input from the Dataverse Community on what Dataverse features and functionality we should prioritize developing in the new year. The survey also asks about how we can improve our communication channels to make it easier for you to get in touch with us.

Please consider completing this short survey:

Your feedback is much appreciated!

Thank you,

Derek Murphy
Usability Researcher, IQSS
Harvard University

Derek Murphy

Jan 24, 2018, 4:47:56 PM1/24/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Many thanks to all those who have responded so far! The survey is still open until Monday, so please send in your response if you're interested!

Philipp at UiT

Jan 28, 2018, 11:24:26 AM1/28/18
to Dataverse Users Community
The DataverseNO team have submitted their input :)

I'd also like to draw your attention to the RDA Repository Platforms for Research Data IG, in particular their Matrix of use cases and functional requirements for research data repository platforms:

Best,
Philipp

Su Nee Goh

Feb 2, 2018, 3:44:12 AM2/2/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Is the survey still open?

Derek Murphy

Feb 2, 2018, 11:45:40 AM2/2/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello! I had closed the survey already, but I was only in the early stages of analysis so I don't mind re-opening it to get your input!

Anyone who's interested and hasn't had the chance yet, the survey will be open until Monday morning at 11AM EST.

Here is the link again:

On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:44:12 AM UTC-5, Su Nee Goh wrote:
Is the survey still open?

Derek Murphy

Feb 5, 2018, 5:38:51 PM2/5/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi all,

We have officially closed the New Year Survey and I have begun analysis of our data. Look forward to a report to the community about the results in the future!