Linking two Dataverses

Jacquie Muliro

Mar 18, 2015, 8:27:49 AM3/18/15
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

I would like to link a particular study on my Dataverse to another Dataverse.
Kindly advice on how I should go about it. I've only managed to link collections but not specific studies.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jacquie

Sonia Barbosa

Mar 18, 2015, 11:28:29 AM3/18/15
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com, jar...@gmail.com
Hi Jacquie:
Thank you for your inquiry.

If you navigate to the same page you used to link collections, there is an option called "create study collection."
Select this option and scroll down to the bottom of the page and you can "browse" dataverses or "search" for the study you need by ID, author, study name.
Once you see the study show up in a list at the bottom of the page, click it once and it gets added to the section "selected studies" right above the section you are working in. Hit save at the bottom of the page and you should be all set. Attached  a screen shot for you:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g112etmv03b5ebr/Screenshot%202015-03-18%2011.28.17.png?dl=0

Jacquie Muliro