Metrics Options

瀏覽次數:59 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

danny...@g.harvard.edu

未讀,
2019年3月29日 下午5:13:512019/3/29
收件者:Dataverse Users Community
Hi everyone,

On the community call this week, I offered to start the discussion here about metrics efforts in the community. This came up because we've recently updated dataverse.org/metrics to move away from Miniverse reporting and to the new the metrics aggregator and visualizations and it was asked what other reporting was available. This is an inventory to the best of my knowledge, but on the call there was another Metrics project that was mentioned.

- Miniverse (no longer updated by IQSS) https://github.com/IQSS/miniverse
- Dataverse Web Report from Scholar's Portal https://github.com/scholarsportal/Dataverse-Web-Report
- Dataverse Reports for Texas Digital Library https://github.com/TexasDigitalLibrary/dataverse-reports
- What else?

... and of course there's the Metrics APIs that can be used for reporting: http://guides.dataverse.org/en/latest/api/metrics.html.

Once we have the full inventory we'll update the Guides where appropriate.

- Danny

Philip Durbin

未讀,
2019年4月25日 上午8:04:432019/4/25
收件者:dataverse...@googlegroups.com
- Peking's custom "Dataverse View Statistic", "DataFile Download Statistic", and "User Group Apply Statistic" metrics: https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/issues/2729#issuecomment-154773635 and https://dataverse.org/blog/q-peking-university-dataverse

Anybody else? :)

Phil

回覆所有人
回覆作者