demo for Tue, May 17th community call #2

Philip Durbin

May 16, 2022, 10:24:41 AM5/16/22
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dataverse enthusiasts!

One demo leads to another! This time Sebastian from QDR wants to demo "push-button automated Dataverse metrics reports using github actions (and R-markdown)".

As before, we will endeavor to record the demo.

This will be tomorrow, May 17th, at call #2 (11am Boston time, 3pm UTC). For the Zoom link, agenda, etc., please see https://dataverse.org/community-calls

Thanks!

Phil

p.s. Also, there's a good chance that we'll have a special guest!

Philip Durbin

May 19, 2022, 3:35:07 PM5/19/22
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
I just updated the community calls page to include this link to the recording of the demo: https://harvard.zoom.us/rec/share/UH5SWkIz4pMKSB4bSJBv1YaGDpAlJM7SYgBIRMNV_wUNSk9QOUDI34of58qQzoiH.K8KwMm2Gocf1QcV7

Thanks, Sebastian and Michael!

We've settled on calling this thing "Automated Dataverse Metrics Reports" in the list of reporting tools in the Admin Guide. https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/pull/8707 has already been merged so it'll appear in that list once we make a release.

If YOU have something to demo, please let me know!

Phil