Reminder: Frontend Development Interest Group Meeting, Tuesday June 11

Ellen Kraffmiller

Jun 10, 2024, 10:30:17 PMJun 10
to Dataverse Users Community
Tuesday's Frontend Development meeting will focus on the latest SPA development, see description below. The meeting is 9AM Eastern, zoom info here: http://ui.gdcc.io .
Hope to see you there!

Presentation: Dataset Creation with Advanced Form Components

Presented By Germán Saracca

For the Create Dataset page, we've designed a versatile set of form components tailored for handling dataset metadata. These components efficiently manage primitive, compound, and multiple metadata field types, streamlining the Create Dataset form development. The components leverage the React Hook Form library, for validation and improved user experience.

Germán will provide an overview of these components and show how they interact with the js-dataverse library.  We foresee that these components will be especially useful for frontend developers in the Dataverse Community.