DOI registration

­신은화 / 직원 / 빅데이터 혁신공유대학사업단

Oct 10, 2023, 1:26:52 AM10/10/23
to Dataverse Users Community
Hello? My name is Eunhwa Shin of Seoul National University in Korea.
I am sending you an email because I have a question about DOI application.
I think there used to be a page to join the harvard dataverse consortium and apply for a DOI, but the site is shut down and I can't access it. (https://dataversecommunity.global/)
Could you please tell me the procedure for issuing a DOI?
I'll wait for your reply. thank you

best regard,
Eunhwa

Jonathan Crabtree

Oct 10, 2023, 10:24:48 AM10/10/23
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com, Gilliatt, Alex Bror

Eunhwa

Yes you are correct the website is down at the moment. Feel free to email me at Jonathan...@unc.edu to apply for membership in GDCC. This year the fee is $500. In Jan 2024 it will increase to $550

DataCite fees will increase slightly next year but the lowest level this year is $1040

We can create you a test account anytime for free.

I am out of town this week but I have copied Alex who can help  while I am out

Jon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dataverse-community/f08602b1-b874-4eef-a6f1-f2cde1975417n%40googlegroups.com.

Message has been deleted

­신은화 / 직원 / 빅데이터 혁신공유대학사업단

Jun 10, 2024, 9:36:47 AMJun 10
to Dataverse Users Community
Dear Jonathan

Hello, Jonathan,
My name is Eunhwa Shin, and I am a data curator at Seoul National University's Big Data Innovation Convergence College project group.
I was unable to apply for DOI recently because the page was not restored.
I confirmed that the page was restored and would like to apply.
We will contact you to confirm in detail and carry out the procedure accurately.

Do I need to use the Datacite service after signing up for GDCC membership? Or can I just use Datacite service only ?

Your answer would be of great help.
thank you.

best regard,
Eunhwa.
2023년 10월 10일 화요일 오후 11시 24분 48초 UTC+9에 Jonathan Crabtree님이 작성:

Philip Durbin

Jun 13, 2024, 4:26:12 PMJun 13
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eunhwa,

I asked Don to ping Jon to look at this message. If you haven't heard back, please let us know.

Thanks,

Phil

신은화

Jun 13, 2024, 8:03:41 PMJun 13
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hello? Thank you for your reply.
I haven't received a response from Jon yet.
But first, we would like to go through the process of filling out the given form to join GDCC.
thank you:)

Best regard,
Eun-hwa.

신은화 Shin Eunhwa
빅데이터 혁신융합대학사업단 / 창의학습부 데이터큐레이션팀
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Dataverse Users Community" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dataverse-community/CABbxx8GpQ0yef-YNhM2TRBL7JN7cDmdOp2mQC%3DrKxSoMVWiFLQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Philip Durbin

Jun 13, 2024, 9:55:14 PMJun 13
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com